Position Announcement - Director of Operations
Accomplished health care leaders are encouraged to consider an outstanding career opportunity with Liberty Healthcare Corporation.
Liberty Healthcare provides a wide array of health and human services to people throughout the United States. We serve people in their homes and communities as well as in hospitals and specialized treatment settings. We help people who have physical and mental illnesses get better. We serve people who have disabilities – ensuring they receive vital services, are safe, well-cared for and live as independently as possible.
Due to continued organizational growth, Liberty Healthcare seeks well-qualified candidates for a newly-created Director of Operations position.
The Director of Operations will support the Liberty Healthcare’s mission to be a trustworthy and out-comes driven partner that empowers customers to achieve their goals with flexible and intelligent healthcare services.
Liberty Healthcare’s Director of Operations will enjoy a dynamic job description which will include the following responsibilities:
- Managing a diverse portfolio of contracts serving individuals with intellectual disabilities in community settings
- Serving as a subject matter expert in services and supports for people who have intellectual and developmental disabilities as well as co-occurring mental illness and forensic involvement
- Contributing to Liberty’s high-performance culture through the hiring and professional development of program leaders and staff
- Client facing with a wide array of health care executives and government officials
- Ensuring contract deliverables are met or exceeded and services are provided as efficiently and effectively as possible
- Consistently maintaining outstanding customer satisfaction and demonstrating high value of Liberty Healthcare’s services
- Proactively anticipating and preventing problems that could result in customer dissatisfaction or failure to deliver contracted services
- Developing and managing to program budgets
- Participating in new business development initiatives
- Directly reporting to and partnering with Liberty Healthcare’s Vice President – Operations
As Liberty Healthcare Corporation’s Director of Operations, you can expect:
- Opportunity to work with a talented and experienced group of healthcare executives
- Collegial work environment and high-performance culture
- Compensation commensurate with your qualifications and responsibilities
- Benefits package which includes health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401k plan and paid time off
Click here to learn more about Liberty Healthcare Corporation’s benefits package
The incumbent may work remotely from her / his home office. Regular and frequent travel to client sites throughout California as well as other locations nationwide is required.
To be considered for this position, candidates must possess the following attributes:
- Proven experience successfully leading large and complex programs and services
- Deep knowledge of support services for people who have intellectual and developmental disabilities. Additional subject matter expertise in forensic mental health is preferred
- Master’s or Doctoral degree
- Willingness and ability to travel extensively
- Career history with stable tenure and progressive growth
Liberty Healthcare Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Veterans and people who have disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply for this position.
If you’re looking for a career opportunity which will allow you to actively contribute to the success of a growing organization and high-performance culture - Liberty Healthcare is looking for you!
We’re Liberty . . . and we give you the freedom to succeed!
To apply or receive more information
contact Ian Castronuovo, Vice President of Recruiting
email@example.com or (610) 389-7430